A global leading IT solution company is seeking a ‘Sales Manager’as follow;
* Title: Sales Manager
* Position: Bujang ~ Gwajang
* Age: Born after 1980
* Salary budget: ever KRW 100 Mil.
* Location: Seoul (Gangnam)
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within the assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
- Represent company in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company stems as directed, including SalesForce.com
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with company business principals
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets- Bachelors Degree preferred, minimum 5 years successful sales experience required
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Native level language skill in the assigned territory is required (Korean).
- Business to fluent level of English skill is preferred.
- Life science and technology industry experience preferred
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume (CV) in MS Word Format by email urgently. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
KIM, Kyung Jin (Ian Kim)
CEO / Exdigm Inc.