A global leading foreign company is seeking a ‘Digitization coordinator’ as follow;
* Job Title : Digitization coordinator
* Position: Gwajang ~ Daeri level preferred
* Reporting Line: Digital Solution Manager
* Location: Seoul HQ
Be in charge of implementing the digital strategy of the company in its operational sites, and to provide them with innovative IT solutions that improves operational performance
1. Digitize the operators data logging and reporting process. Work with each site’s operational team to:
- understand their data acquisition and reporting process (internal or external)
- Propose and implement a replicable process that:
: Replaces paper logsheets with internal data acquisition tools,
: Connects this data in the company’s cloud data lake,
: Automates the internal and external reporting,
- Work with operations it design and create synthetic operational data visualizations displaying main KPIs for viewing the performance of the site.
- Train operation teams on how to use and take advantage of those tools.
- Regularly review and improve the proposed solutions.
- Maintain the solutions implemented.
2. Administrate and foster the use of the tools that are part of digitizations of the operations:
- Coordinate with Technical and IT departments the implementation chosen tools.
- Follow indicators animate actions plans and ensure their efficiency.
- Analyze the data’s quality and reliability.
- Regularly participate in the performance reviews with the operational managers.
- Analyze dashboards and support the definition and prioritization of actions.
- Define and maintain the performance dashboard of the sites.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of innovative solutions for our operations (data science, machine learning)
- 3 or more years experience in IS&T application development, implementation, maintenance and user support.
- Experience developing for Google Cloud Platform, or at least for AWS or Azure.
- Strong interest in developing and deploying IT solutions for and collaboration with operations.
- Good understanding of enterprise software architecture and IT-related concepts.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Ability to work as part a team and work collaboratively with and through others.
- Flexibility and adaptability: the candidate should be able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills in Korean, written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Knowledge or Google Suite tools.
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume (CV in Korean + English: with photo) in MS Word Format by email urgently. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant