A foreign sports fashion company is seeking a 'VMD' as follow;
* Job Title: VMD (Visual Merchandiser)
* Department: Marketing
* Position: Daeri - Gwajang
* Reporting Line: Marketing Manager
* Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Manage and maintain a consistent and high-quality standard of visual merchandising across all stores in Korea; in accordance with centrally defined guidelines, reflecting Brand identity, create interest and attract consumers to buy our products.
The ideal candidate will be a strong fashion sense with a minimum of 4-8 years of experience in product management or merchandising position in fashion and sports industry. The individual will likely have experience in a well-regarded consumer products company, and a professional involvement and relationship with sports & fashion apparels.
• Prepare and distribute channel specific Visual Merchandising guidelines based on HQ.
• With concept briefing from HQ, sourcing for the right Visual Merchandising agency for development and implementation.
• Deliver coaching and training regarding Visual Merchandising practices and specific implementation or product displays to all involved local parties.
• Ensure all products, display materials and relevant information reach store staff on a timely and efficient manner.
• Develop and implement a monitoring system to maintain Visual Merchandising standards at stores.
• Monitor VM trends in local market and propose special VM concepts for evaluation.
• Evaluate Visual Merchandising materials and guidelines from HQ in terms of cost, ease of use, quality and images; provide structured & systematic feedback to the General Manager.
• Minimum 3 years of work experiences in Fashion Industry
• Excellent product intelligence - consumer awareness, creativity, passion of brand and product
• Ability of strategic thinking and problem solving
• Good at influencing, presentation, communication, negotiation and teamwork
• Good in English language (both verbal and written)
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant