다음과 같이 외국계 스포츠패션기업에서 'E-Commerce Manager'를 찾습니다.
* Job Title: e-Commerce Manager
* Department: Sales / eCommerce Team
* Report to Sales Director
* Experience: 7 ~ 12 Years
- Develop and execute the overall e-Commerce business strategy to sustainable growth including achievement of sales, margin and P&L goals.
- Work with Supply Chain Management team to manage a third party logistics partner for the delivery of e-Commerce products to consumers on time and within budget.
- Provide leadership in the identification of specific and appropriate opportunities to grow.
- Ensures alignment to the store portfolio to give the consumer a single brand view for the mutual benefit of both stores and Ecommerce business, and alignment between market place and own platform Ecommerce business.
- Drives the consumer experience through the sites to deliver best in class proposition including but not limited to imagery, site navigation, service proposition etc.
- Analyze and assesses the effectiveness of all existing operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition.
- Harnesses relationships with Global HQ to ensure robust site development plan in place and executed effectively and on time to deliver commercial opportunities.
- Fully harness KPI’s via Ecommerce team to ensure budget is exceeded consistently.
- Supervise and own the calendar for the sites which includes key events, holidays and commercial opportunities translated into calendar for company marketing and commercial programs.
- Develop marketing strategies in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to drive traffic to the site and conversion once on the site.
- Develop and produce reports on the performance of the site portfolio and deliver back to the business in a collaborative manner.
- Analyse daily, weekly and periodic channel, country and store performance. Identify risks and opportunities and develop action plans
- Develop e-Commerce team members to achieve their maximum potential through mentoring, coaching and counselling and promoting open environment across the team.
- 7 years e-Commerce experience preferably brand environment
- A strong background in operating and leading e-Commerce operations, IT systems, Merchandising and managing online marketing teams (eg. global e-commerce platform, Hybris / SFCC (Demandware) / Magento)
- Leadership, managerial and thought leadership experience
- Clear commercial and P&L expertise
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant