다음과 같이 외국계기업에서 'Operation Unit Director'를 찾습니다.
* Job Title: Operation Unit Director
* Position: 임원
* Location: 서울 본사
- Helps industries and cities to manage, optimize and make the most of the resources and promotes the transition toward a circular economy
- Provides a range of services and solutions related to access and protection of resources, resource efficiency and recycling
With a direct reporting line to the Managing Director Energy Business Line , he/she Leads, one or more teams and manage, in technical and operational terms, as well as portfolio of important and highly complex contracts, and provide expertise and guidance to customers, develop new business in his/her segment.
- Respect contractual and budgetary undertakings and commitment
- Ensure that all rules concerning quality, safety and the environment are known and fully applied.
- Respect rules and apply procedures.
- Encourage and steer ways to identify actions to improve performance via Operation action plan
- Manage and guide the sales manager under his/her management
- Propose contractual amendments to respond to regulatory changes, optimize performance and improve risk management of the contract
- Maintain quality relationships with customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Propose work and services to the customer not included in the contract. (works P6)
- Survey the customer satisfaction through different tools and channel
- Insure the deployment of technical & operation policy defined by technical & performance department
- Optimize the organization of activity and track performance.
- Validate, analyze and explain results and operating data.
- Manage and develop the skills of colleagues and managed collaborators
- Define the needs in terms of training plan
- Define the needs in term of recruitment for his/her Operations Unit
- Educational background ~ Thermo Mechanical Engineer
- Strong commercial and project management background
- Experience: Engineer with wide experience or equivalent level, license professional (environmental services management)
- Fluent in English & Korean for business
- Understanding technical & commercial drivers in Energy business segment
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant