A global leading foreign company is seeking ‘Data Analysis & Machine Learning Expert’ as follow;
* Job Title: Data Analysis & Machine Learning Expert
* Position: 사원 - 대리급
* Location: Seoul
- Analyze the historical data and develop Machine Learning models to improve and optimize the performance of a system/process.
- Develop and implement a Machine Learning controller for daily operation of a process.
- Author and review detailed technical reports relating to Company daily business activities
- Analyze the historical data for long term operational planning
- Define training data required to train the models developed
- Collaborate closely with other Engineers to ensure appropriate development of models and production of suitable input data
- Support the planning, preparation, completion and reporting of operational activities conducted to produce input data for the ML models or to test the model developed
- Performance tracking and attribution analysis
- Work with each site’s operational team to:
~ Understand their data acquisition and reporting process (internal or external),
~ Replaces paper logsheets with internal data acquisition tools,
~ Connects this data in the company’s cloud data lake,
~ Automates the internal and external reporting,Design and create synthetic operational data visualizations, displaying main KPIs for viewing the performance of the site.
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving in a team environment
- Proven experience in the design and development of machine learning systems
- Programming skills: python or R, with their respective ML libraries
- Expertise in manipulating big datasets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or mathematics or Engineering systems
- 2-3 years’ experience in data analyzing or a similar role
- English speaking is required
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume (CV) in MS WordFormat by email urgently. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant