다음과 같이 국내 유명 제약사에서 'OTC Marketing Product Manager'를 찾습니다.
* Job Title: OTC Marketing Product Manager
* Position: PM
* Location: 서울
- 담당한 제품 또는 브랜드 전반에 대한 마케팅 전략의 수립과 실행, 예산의 관리를 통해 매출 목표와 수익 목표를 달성하고 장기적으로 브랜드 강화를 위한 전략 수립
1. Lead development of annual, and long term brand/business planning to achieve volume, share and profit results: Development of plans done in conjunction with cross functional teams
2. Provide strategic leadership on implementation of brand tactics: lead to develop briefs for brand plan actions, and operational plan
3. Develop demand creation strategy and action plan with sound understanding of customers and their behavior in trade
4. Understand market including customers(pharmacists), consumers, and competitors through fine analysis of pharmacy and consumer data, and deliver into developing optimal strategies/ tactics into field
5. Communicate appropriately with sales force, distributors and trade to ensure a coordinated implementation of overall business strategy
6. Execute periodic product and relevant disease training to sales force
7. Lead and guide the related parties (i.e. distributors, sales force, agent, KOL, and suppliers) to achieve of short and long term business objectives, sales, profit, inventory, and market share.
8. Be proactive to increase category sales with innovation launch/ development through close communications with R&D and BD etc. internal cross functional teams
9. Experienced in various research, design of customer (pharmacist) & consumer communications, and PR
10. Implement processes that measure and/or ensure the delivery of the following; Volume and profit targets, A&P allocation, resource allocation and project management across the functions
11. Manage brand P&L, and maximize ROI: Ensure that all activities have system agreed measurements and post evaluation takes place
12. Control marketing expenditure to approved budget or mutually agreed forecast levels
13. Meet the legal and compliance requirement and ensure the practice is in line with Company's five values & SOP
- Bachelor degree in Business or science related fields (MBA, Pharmacist preferred)
- Proven track record of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry (OTC preferred, sales experience is plus) or FMCG
- 5-7years of marketing experience preferred and job title would be determined by experience
- Strong leadership with maturity and strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Innovative in approach and to translate plans into action
- High Energy and High Integrity & commitment
- Good understanding consumer/customer profile
- Response promptly to market and trade.
- Preferred in-depth understanding of OTC products, disease and market.
- Preferred in-depth understanding of business practice of OTC industry.
- Good at learning agility
- Preferred verbal and written English skill
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant