A foreign sports fashion company is seeking a 'Legal Counsel' as follow;
* Location: Seoul
* Experience: More than 3 Years
- Handling all legal affairs, contracts, regulatory aspects, corporate and compliance matters.
- Providing legal advices in the day-to-day activities to all the teams responsible for the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing in English and Korean languages as appropriate corporate documents, minutes of meetings, letters and any related legal documents.
- Developing legal options to help the business partners to achieve business objectives and evaluate legal advantages and disadvantages of the various options so to take informed decisions.
- Monitoring, reviewing, amending the standard forms of sale contracts and related contracts in the Country (in English and Korean languages) and implementing changes as required by applicable laws and regulations and/or internal policies.
- Conducting legal trainings to internal clients as it may be required or useful.
- Advising on legal risks and proposing solutions/alternatives, and act as a point of contact and reference for addressing and clarifying any legal issues.
- Work with and manage external law firms.
- Legal experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel at least 3 years
- Experience in the consumer industry and multinational company preferred
- Korean or overseas legal qualification preferred
- Experience about brand-protection or other trademark work preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with business stakeholders and the global legal team
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant