Digital Marketing Specialist
- 외국계 패션 기업
- Digital Marketing Specialist
A foreign sports fashion company is seeking a 'Digital Marketing Specialist' as follow;
* Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
* Location: Seoul
* Experience: More than 3 Years
- Digital Marketing Specialist is closely working together with Digital Trading Team for driving the maximum revenue and sharing the analytic insights & report with other divisions.
- Monitoring & suggesting the proper media activities to drive e-commerce and tracking the results & sharing into stakeholders.
- This role involves aspects of paid, organic, social and content marketing strategies (Paid search on Google & Naver, Display channels like Criteo, Mobon, GDN, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Naver Blog, and Shopping Board ads).
- The main responsibilities are managing online marketing, sales promotion, contents for all necessary business activities.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist works in a strong operational relationship and alignment with relevant team and fully support to the E-business Division Director for efficient work process.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities such as Google Display Network, Viral marketing, Retargeting, SEO, Paid search, local market campaigns to meet core KPIs such as Revenue, Session, CVR and etc.
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing activities and platforms against goals and generate new insights to further improve on the effectiveness
- Plan and implement specific marketing activities for mobile devices
- Identify and explore new digital marketing opportunities to maximize sales
- Work and coordinate with the wide range of stakeholders inside and outside
- Reporting: Measure and report performance of campaigns, and assess against goals
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, e-commerce marketing, digital marketing or related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of experience in Google Analytics, Google search console, Google tag manager, SEO, SEM and e-Commerce platform preferred
- Fluent in Korean and English language
- Team Player with positive learning attitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant