MD (Merchandising) Manager
- 외국계 스포츠 패션 회사
- MD (Merchandising) Manager
다음과 같이 외국계 스포츠 패션 회사에서 'MD Manager’ 를 찾습니다.
* Job Title: MD (Merchandising) Manager
* 직급: Manager (경력 10년 이상)
* 근무지: 서울
- Create and communicate a seasonal product frame work for the category, in a way that will support the Brand and maximize revenue and profitability.
- Develop an assortment strategy, flow plan and pricing strategy that supports category positioning and will sell at retail.
- Collaborate with partners such as marketing, sales and retail resources to ensure effective integrated marketing strategies.
- Champion product integrity and price-value excellence.
- Know the market, the competition, and the consumer.
- Utilize market knowledge to provide a clear product direction that includes the market opportunity, channel strategy, volume potential, and visual or factual cues that can motivate and inspire product creation team to create successful products.
- Provide leadership in the execution of category line plans that provide product assortments and appropriate flow of product to meet the needs of specific consumers, channels and accounts and to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with HQ throughout the seasonal product creation process to ensure key timelines and deliverables are met.
- Builds directed assortments that supports category vision, working with geographies with retail end in mind.
- Continuously update the market and consumer information to reflect it in the strategic line planning and business planning.
- Manage the growth and profitability of the category on a country business performance basis. Responsible for revenue growth, category development and contribution to margin improvement.
- About 10+ year experience in Merchandising of footwear or apparel products
- Prefer the experience in sports brand or fashion
- Prefer the experience in people management
- Excellent product intelligence: Consumer awareness, creativity, passion of brand and product
- Ability of strategic thinking and problem solving
- Good at influencing, presentation, communication, negotiation and teamwork
- Fluent in English language (Both verbal and written)
Those who are interested in this opportunity, please submit your Resume in MS Word Format by email urgently.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
All resumes not contacted will be kept in DB confidentially for future positions.
Kyung Jin KIM
CEO & Executive Search Consultant