Senior VM Manager
- 외국계 코스메틱 기업
- Senior VM Manager
다음과 같이 외국계 코스메틱 기업에서 'Senior VM Manager’ 를 찾습니다.
* 직 무 : Senior VM Manager
* 경 력 : 8년 이상
* 근무지 : 서울
- Design and renovate counters to show brand’s DNA and optimize sales environment.
- Display soft merchandising materials for launching brand by marketing plan and define merchandising strategy to reach the marketing goal.
- Promotional support: design event furniture, uniform, POP and outpost.
- Cost and budget control
- Provide strong creative direction on brands’ visual merchandising projects.
- Lead design and management of all store counter VM needs, general tester units, makeup cassette updates, promotion tray updates, counter tools, open-sell systems, and special events outposts.
- Work closely with the regional VM team leads to develop designs that are successful in all markets.
- Validate regional VM team designs that are locally relevant based on global VM creative direction through regularly scheduled touchbases.
- Design high-level design concepts through 3D models and photo-realistic renderings.
- Present VM designs and strategy in key meetings
- Lead the creation of VM graphic layouts and manage print execution.
- Have great understanding of the beauty industry to ensure designs delivered perform positively at POS.
- Monitor competitive merchandising activity and identify/maximize opportunities for the brands visibility at all times.
- Research and identify new/emerging innovations that can be used in retail environments.
- Responsible for communication with all internal depts to ensure success of merchandising programs.
- Lead and develop junior team members and external partners in generating innovative brand-focused VM solutions.
- Through hands-on skilled design and in-depth technical understanding, lead project execution within brands’ provided timeline and on budget.
- Maintain awareness and familiarity with trends in culture, art, fashion, design, technology, materials, and social media.
- Provides packaging and brand identity by season, line and characteristics and manages shopping bags, gift packaging related consumables, and all printouts
- Work with SAPAC to develop department store design and merchandising system
- After adjusting the counter design and merchandising guidelines, installs them at the counter.
- Provides business layout for counters, such as branding, Windows, retail merchandising units, and counter placement using the store's service lines
- Provides VMD Guides on a regular basis and collaborates with sales teams to execute
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience in brand visual merchandising department or related agency, interior, etc.
- Excellent creative ability in print, merchandising and store design
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills
- 8+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising and Store Experience design and experience within the prestige beauty industry is required.
- Strong conceptual thinker with excellent visualization in 3D, proficient knowledge of materials and high level of attention to details.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong team player who has excellent oral, written and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate idea to peers and confidently present to senior management.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and in a 3D CAD/ modeling and rendering software is required (e.g. Cinema4D, 3DS Max, VectorWorks 3D, Rhino, Keyshot, etc.)
워드 - 국,영문 이력서 (당사양식 워드파일)
관심과 자격이 되시는 분은 이력서를 MS Word로 작성하여서 이메일로 보내주시기 바랍니다.
적임자라고 판단될 경우, 저희가 사전 인터뷰 요청을 드릴 것입니다.
연락 드리지 못하신 분들은 저희가 추후에 적절한 포지션 오픈이 되었을 때 연락 드리도록 하겠습니다.
필요하신 분은 이력서 샘플을 제공해 드릴 수 있습니다.
Jeong, Mi Ra
Email : email@example.com